Why Graph Search Is Facebook’s Big Data Solution March 05, 2013
The Cost Of Too Much Data May 21, 2013
Marketing Fail: When Tech Does More Harm Than Good November 14, 2013
Predictive Analytics in Marketing: Customer ESP September 24, 2013
Why The Time is Ripe for Predictive Marketing April 16, 2014
A #MKTGnerd’s Guide to #MKTGnation14 March 31, 2014
Helping Marketing to Help Sales to Help Marketing March 26, 2014
- social prospecting
- predictive marketing
- social media
- marketing technology
- dave brock
- steven miyao
- tower records
- contextual conversations
- morgan stanley smith barney
- shashi upadhyay
- hatami baumgartner
- marketing performance
- john carroll
- sales force automation
Brian Kardon Joins Lattice Engines as Chief Marketing Officer
Company adds senior marketing leadership to support fast growth as it revolutionizes sales through the power of big data.
Lattice Engines, the pioneer in Big Data for Sales, today announced the appointment of Brian Kardon as Chief Marketing Officer. Brian joins Lattice Engines from Eloqua, a leader in revenue performance management, where he helped to grow the company from $20 million to more than $70 million in four years. At Lattice Engines, Brian reports to CEO, Shashi Upadhyay and is responsible for evangelizing and expanding the company’s revolutionary data-driven selling platform into new markets.
Comments on the News:
- “Brian’s extensive experience in marketing breakthrough solutions will be invaluable during this time of rapid growth for Lattice Engines,” said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice Engines. “We are excited to have him join our leadership team to play a key role in shaping Lattice Engines’ future strategy and promoting our vision to the marketplace.”
- “Lattice Engines presents an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that is transforming sales by delivering actionable big data insight for companies to engage the most receptive customers in the most effective ways,” said Brian Kardon, CMO of Lattice Engines. “I look forward to expanding how Lattice Engines engages with its communities and its advanced technology platform to bolster its leadership position in big data for sales.”
- In Brian’s previous position at Eloqua, he helped drive the company’s exponential growth while both modernizing and scaling the company’s marketing operations. While there, he was named a Top 10 Global CMO for companies <$250 million by The CMO Institute, and a Top 15 CMO on Twitter by Social Media Marketing Magazine (@bkardon).
- Before Eloqua, Brian was Chief Marketing and Strategy officer at Forrester Research where he led acquisitions and helped to more than triple their revenues in five years.
- Prior to that, Brian was chief marketing officer at Reed Elsevier, the large British Dutch publishing company, and a consultant at Braxton Associates, later acquired by Deloitte.
- Brian has a BS and MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Sharmila Shahani-Mulligan Joins Lattice Engines’ Board of Directors
- Ian J. Scott Joins Lattice Engines as Vice President of Customer Solutions
- Lattice Engines is Revolutionizing B2B Sales with Big Data Analytics