Why Graph Search Is Facebook’s Big Data Solution March 05, 2013
Big Data vs. Business Intelligence vs. Customer Intelligence January 24, 2013
The History of Sales Technology January 06, 2013
Grow Revenue With Big Data March 11, 2013
Top Takeaways From #SDSummit 2013 May 13, 2013
Live From Day 2 At SiriusDecisions #SDSummit May 09, 2013
Live From Day 1 At SiriusDecisions #SDSummit May 08, 2013
- morgan stanley smith barney
- barlow research
- job hiring
- sports analogy
- barnes and noble
- cso insights
- geoffrey james
- marketing analysis
- bill dwyer
- jim dickie
- sequoia capital
- nick miller
- customer acquisition
- general membership meeting
- sales benchmark index
Brian Kardon Joins Lattice Engines as Chief Marketing Officer
Company adds senior marketing leadership to support fast growth as it revolutionizes sales through the power of big data.
Lattice Engines, the pioneer in Big Data for Sales, today announced the appointment of Brian Kardon as Chief Marketing Officer. Brian joins Lattice Engines from Eloqua, a leader in revenue performance management, where he helped to grow the company from $20 million to more than $70 million in four years. At Lattice Engines, Brian reports to CEO, Shashi Upadhyay and is responsible for evangelizing and expanding the company’s revolutionary data-driven selling platform into new markets.
Comments on the News:
- “Brian’s extensive experience in marketing breakthrough solutions will be invaluable during this time of rapid growth for Lattice Engines,” said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice Engines. “We are excited to have him join our leadership team to play a key role in shaping Lattice Engines’ future strategy and promoting our vision to the marketplace.”
- “Lattice Engines presents an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that is transforming sales by delivering actionable big data insight for companies to engage the most receptive customers in the most effective ways,” said Brian Kardon, CMO of Lattice Engines. “I look forward to expanding how Lattice Engines engages with its communities and its advanced technology platform to bolster its leadership position in big data for sales.”
- In Brian’s previous position at Eloqua, he helped drive the company’s exponential growth while both modernizing and scaling the company’s marketing operations. While there, he was named a Top 10 Global CMO for companies <$250 million by The CMO Institute, and a Top 15 CMO on Twitter by Social Media Marketing Magazine (@bkardon).
- Before Eloqua, Brian was Chief Marketing and Strategy officer at Forrester Research where he led acquisitions and helped to more than triple their revenues in five years.
- Prior to that, Brian was chief marketing officer at Reed Elsevier, the large British Dutch publishing company, and a consultant at Braxton Associates, later acquired by Deloitte.
- Brian has a BS and MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.