Are you reaching your decision makers in real-time?
Buyers are now in possession of unlimited information and online content has become a dominant driver for purchase decisions. In fact, according to Forrester, 74% of business buyers say they conduct more than half of their research online before making an offline purchase.
Unfortunately, many organizations are still using traditional sales and marketing models, which were developed for a different time. Companies today need to realize that buyers are in the drivers seat, and they’re driving fast! In order to create authentic and effective agile marketing and sales strategies that are aligned with the needs of the buyer, companies need to consider the following:
- How authentic storytelling sets the tone
- Content that engages prospects with current customers
- Using big data to identify buying signals and customize the customer experience
- How real time engagement keeps customers happy and creates advocates
Real-time marketing is now required to address the needs of buyers who are part of this new radically changed purchasing process. Companies that understand this change, and adapt how they market and sell, can grow their business faster than their competitors.
Interested in learning more? Register for our upcoming webinar with bestselling author and strategist David Meerman Scott and learn sales and marketing insights from his new bestselling book, The New Rules of Sales and Service:
- Who: Marketing and Sales executives who want to learn about the new changes in the buying process and how to understand that change to grow business now.
- Where: Live Online Webcast and Q&A
- Date: April 19, 2016
- Time: 11:00am Pacific / 1:00pm Central / 2:00pm Eastern