#AutomationVacation End of Summer Reading List
What’s an automation vacation? As savvy modern marketers, we know you worked hard all winter to optimize your tech stack and generate amazing demand for sales. So, let the automation do the dirty work and come take a break with us! All summer long, the marketing team has been having a lot of fun coming up with ideas to make your office feel like a vacation (especially when everyone is out enjoying summer Fridays), an assessment to gauge if you deserve an automation vacation, fun autoresponders for you lucky folk who are on vacation and calendars to help plan your time. If you missed out on any of these, check out the campaign right here: #AutomationVacation and take the assessment below.
Here are some of our favorite #AutomationVacation reads to help you pass the time on the beach or in the backyard!
- Welcome to the Funnel: Proven Tactics to Turn Your Social and Content Marketing up to 11 by Jason Miller to learn some great hacks and tactics to improve your content efforts.
- Ignore Everybody: And 39 Other Keys to Creativity by Hugh MacLeod for a fun approach on leadership, creativity and strategy.
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal provides great model for user engagement that you can apply to product, content and campaign development.
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business by Clayton Christensen to learn from the failures of many great companies and inspire ideas for your own.
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler because as B2B marketers we all wish our lives were a bit more dangerous (and we know you don’t want to only read business books!).