Who’s Your Favorite #MKTGgenius? #SDSummit
“Surround yourself with people who are smarter and better than you.” – Alex Krawchick, HireVue
For the past several weeks, we’ve been celebrating marketing smarties and encouraging others to share their secrets to B2B marketing success. When we asked Alex Krawchick of HireVue what makes him a marketing genius, we were humbled by his response. It wasn’t about him. Instead it was about others.
This got us thinking. Who are the people that you surround yourself with or look up to as marketing geniuses? We want to know who are your idols – your #MKTGgenius friends, brethren and colleagues. From now until the SiriusDecisions Summit, please turn to twitter and nominate someone to get the #MKTGgenius glory they deserve. Check out our official rules on the contest page here.
Here’s a list of marketing geniuses who were nominated over the course of this campaign:
The #MKTGgenius Nominations
- The entire @Influitive marketing team for their customer advocacy prowess, nominated by Elle Woulfe of Lattice.
- Michael Brenner of NewsCred for his content marketing skills and general awesomeness, nominated by Ann Handley of MarketingProfs.
- Heidi Bullock of Marketo, Jon Miller of Engagio, David Cain of Marketo, Maria Pergolino of Apttus,Eric Eden of Cvent, all nominated by Patrick Donnelly of Lattice.
- Darcy Jacobsen of Globoforce for delivering great, timely content-driven leads, nominated by Mariana Felisberto of Globoforce.
- Brad Young of Dun & Bradstreet, nominated by Shelly Lucas of Dun & Bradstreet.
- Adelle Revella of Buyer Persona Institute, nominated by Maribeth Ross of Aberdeen Group.
Know someone else should be on this list? Tweet his or her name with the hashtag #MKTGgenius! We’ll be selecting winners throughout the Summit. Both the nominator and the nominee will take home a prize!
If you are going to SiriusDecisions, stop by booth #512. We’d be happy to chat! And don’t miss our genius customer sessions with Alex Krawchick of HireVue and Melissa Davies of SLI Systems. Get all of the details here.