Lattice Engines Announces Buyer Insights on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
Lattice Engines today announced it has launched Buyer Insights on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Lattice Engines, a Salesforce Registered ISV Partner and a leading provider of predictive marketing and sales applications, is committed to helping businesses of all sizes drive increased sales and marketing productivity through data-driven insights. The new Buyer Insights app helps to achieve this by enabling predictive campaigns within Salesforce.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Buyer Insights is currently available on the AppExchange athttps://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000rHbREAU.
Buyer Insights Key Features
Buyer Insights provides predictive recommendations, lead and contact pages, so sales representatives can discover and prioritize high propensity selling opportunities in their existing workflows. Some of the key features include:
- Insight Generation: Deep, contextual insights about the account and contacts for each recommendation helps sales teams understand the rationale behind the scores and quickly prepare for the next meeting or call. This then helps increase pipeline creation from the predictive campaigns.
- Engaging Rep Experience: Buyer Insights is mobile enabled, and its modern and interactive display enables any sales rep – whether they are in inside sales, field sales or channel sales – to quickly view and act on predictive recommendations.
- Embedded Reporting: The built-in reporting dashboard tracks sales representative activities and pipeline generation across all predictive campaigns. In addition to reporting on standard KPIs, this also enables managers to track rep behavior and provide coaching as necessary.
Comments on the News
- “Sales teams are traditionally the most expensive marketing channel a company has, and you want to make sure they’re equipped with the critical information they need to have smart, contextual calls with a customer or prospect,” said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO at Lattice. “As a Salesforce Registered ISV Partner, we’re thrilled to bring this capability to Salesforce users, and to empower teams with new information and insights that they can immediately use to help close deals.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the age of the customer,” said Todd Surdey, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Lattice provides customers with an exciting new way to improve sales productivity and increase bottom-line revenue.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.5 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Lattice: https://www.facebook.com/latticeengines
- Follow Lattice on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lattice_Engines
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of Salesforce.com, Inc.
Lattice’s complete set of marketing and sales applications predicts who will buy, what they are likely to buy and when. As the market leader, Lattice’s proven applications combine billions of buying signals and apply advanced machine learning to help drive predictable marketing and sales performance. Companies of all sizes including Dell, Staples and SunTrust Bank use Lattice to deliver proven value, ultimately resulting in increased conversion rates and accelerated revenue growth. Lattice has headquarters in San Mateo, Calif. To learn more, please visit www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.