Lattice Engines Joins New Salesforce Analytics Cloud Ecosystem to Bring the Power of Predictive Sales and Marketing to Customers
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device
Lattice harnesses the power of the Salesforce Analytics Cloud to deliver predictability across the entire customer revenue cycle
Come see the power of Lattice and the Analytics Cloud together in action at Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software conference
San Francisco – Dreamforce 2014 – Oct. 13, 2014 – Lattice Engines today announced it has joined the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem to help customers grow revenue across the entire customer lifecycle using the power of predictive technologies. Inspired by today’s best consumer applications, Lattice combines the industry’s largest source of external buying signals with advanced predictive analytics in a comprehensive set of marketing and sales applications that make complex data science easy to use. Already in use today by more than 100 salesforce.com customers including Citrix, DocuSign, Inc., EMC, HireVue, Pure Storage, Staples and SunTrust Bank, Lattice helpsprioritize leads and accounts, expand customer relationships and mitigate churn.
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device.
Comments on the News
• “Our vision is to make it easy for companies of all sizes to use advanced data science to grow revenue across the entire customer lifecycle,” said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. “We are excited to be part of the Salesforce Analytics Cloud Ecosystem, bringing the power of predictive analytics to salesforce.com customers around the world.”
• “Lattice helps us to identify customers that are poised for growth and have opportunities to streamline their financial operations, then clearly and easily presents that information to our sales team in Salesforce so they can take action on it immediately,” said Andrew Yearwood, senior vice president at SunTrust Bank. “It’s bringing consistency and scalability to our entire selling process, and helps us focus on our clients’ financial well-being.”
• “The convergence of mobile, social and cloud computing has sparked a data revolution, and companies today must leverage data-driven insights to connect with their customers in a whole new way,” said Keith Bigelow, senior vice president & general manager, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, salesforce.com. “Salesforce Analytics Cloud is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user. With partners such as Lattice Engines joining the Analytics Cloud ecosystem, companies can benefit from a wealth of additional analytics applications to extend analytics for every business need, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore and share data instantly, uncover new insights and take action from anywhere.”
Lattice and the Salesforce Analytics Cloud Empower Customers to Transform Data into Business Insight
Lattice is the pioneer of predictive technologies for sales and marketing. As part of the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem, Lattice provides salesforce.com customers access to the Lattice Data Cloud, the industry’s largest source of web, social and proprietary buying signals. By combining tens of thousands of external account-level buying signals with the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, Lattice creates a fingerprint of a company’s ideal customer, prioritizes each lead or account based on its probability to convert and then pushes the results back to a company’s Salesforce or marketing automation system. As a result, companies stop using gut instinct and start relying on advanced data science to know which leads, accounts or customers are most likely to convert.
Lattice is proven with more than 100 salesforce.com customers of all sizes and across industries who are using its open and easy to use applications to drive revenue growth from first conversion to renewal. Lattice is the only predictive solution to be ISO 27001-certified to protect customer data.
Come See the Power of Lattice and the Salesforce Analytics Cloud in Action this Week at Dreamforce 2014, the World’s Largest Software Conference:
• Join us for our presentation titled, “Predictive Selling and Marketing: Using Data to Predict the Customer Lifecycle” on Monday, October 13 at 12:00pm at the Analytics Theater, Moscone West.
• Find Lattice at Booth #N2208.
• Lattice, BrightFunnel, Clickability, Demandbase and Influitive at Dreamforce’s premier B2B Marketers party at Manor West on October 13, 2014 from 9:00pm to midnight.
Wave Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform that enables admins, IT and developers to work closely with business leaders to empower everyone to make smarter, data-driven decisions in seconds. Natively integrated with Salesforce1 Platform, Salesforce Analytics Cloud benefits from the trusted platform and enables admins to quickly drag and drop Salesforce data to deploy sales, service and marketing analytics apps. In addition, developers and IT can use new Wave APIs and other data connectors to easily connect to any other data sources to build any custom analytics app for any business function, or embed analytics into an entirely new generation of analytics apps and connected products for customers.
• Become a fan of Lattice: https://www.facebook.com/latticeengines
• Follow Lattice on Twitter: @Lattice_Engines
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.